E-ACT is a leading, independent academy sponsor who manage, maintain and develop academies.
Since its inception in 2009, E-ACT have grown organically and now sponsor 24 state funded academies.
E-ACT academies are governed by experienced and successful people and organisations drawn from the communities each academy serves.
E-ACT’s key objectives for every academy and student are:
- High attainment and high achievement.
- Improved social mobility and inclusion.
- Strong employability.
We know that the better educated and more highly-skilled young people are, the better their life chances are to succeed in today’s globalised world.
For E-ACT students this means:
- Providing you with a combination of academic and vocational skills to suit your needs and ambitions.
- Helping you achieve the highest possible standards of educational attainment and behaviour.
- Developing your personal skills, social attributes, and emotional intelligence so you can succeed in a globalised world.
- Giving you access to innovative e-learning experiences that will enhance your employability prospects.
- Offering you an inspiring all round educational experience that will give you better life chances.
For E-ACT academies, principals, teachers, support staff and ambassadors this means:
- Encouraging you to adopt an approach of earned autonomy, enabling you and your school to share in the support and challenge of the collective E-ACT group combined with the freedom to develop your individual ethos suited to the needs of your community.
- Providing you with outstanding professional development, leadership and career opportunities.
For more information about please see our E-ACT prospectus.